In

My Bio Group Party :D

I'm so lazy to do blogging due to busy with the enrolment of university next month,I'm sorry about that.
However,since it's one of the important activities during the raya break, I must ensure myself to blog about the bio group party held in 8 Aug :) 



Our dear ms chewhuixian got her 1 week of holidays and so we came up with an idea of having party instead of travelling :D
As usual, we went to purchase food and drinks at AEON supermarket before we heading to leader/li nyin's house.
Seeeee,such a big amount for us to finish :p


   Marshmallow pops 

And in conjunction with our 2nd anniversary of publishing this group,I've made an agar-agar cake to celebrate this meaningful event :D

We had lots of food to swallow until we felt so full and satisfied that night.
And of course the photo shooting session is a must in every occasion xD

Le group photo ^^


Smile and the world smile with you!;)




Cheers for our friendship B-)

Laughters and chatters surrounded the whole night,fun and young.
As time passed,we shall not forgetting each other and may this group continues to grow and glow 
LOVEYOUGUYS :-*

Related Articles