In

homemade food xD


Heylooo people!
as i mentioned in the previous post,i had a fall recently.
which makes me unable to go for any exercises or sports.
and coincidently i have 1 week of holidays too..
so yea,cannot waste the time doing nothing...
instead , i did some cooking at home ;p

feel like doing jelly so much..
so my mum bought some fruits and i managed to get the gelatine from my neighbour as the gelatine were sold out theses few days @_@
so i made the jelly according to the recipe book...
*tadaaaa
mixed fruit jelly *dragon fruit,kiwi fruit and passion fruit*






and also made burgers at home!!
*luncheon meat  cheese burger*
yumm yummm ;)



and the other day i was helping my mum to make 酿豆腐..
it was my first time doing..
but i forgot to take a photo of the product..
hahah


ohh it's  not good to just posting those homemade food without sharing them with friends =p
so dad bought a packet of chinese herbal jelly and asking me to make as he likes to eat this...
and i gave some to my friends too...hahaha

mahahhaha..fun when decorating the jelly..LOL
smiley face it is =D



and another way of laying out the dish...



we need the food to survive but don't forget to enjoy the taste and the sight of the nice food at the same time :)
and this is what God has given to men,and let the men to use their creativiti to make something beautiful.
这是一种乐趣,带给你味觉和视觉上的刺激 ;p #食物不仅让我们维持生活,更让我们享受生活 !# =D

Related Articles

4 comments:

Hui Xian said...

NICE post !!! Make me mouth-watering now XD By the way, your handmade 龟苓膏really tasty, and now I saw your burger makes me wanna eat burger when I back to hometown !!! Am I greedy? XD

lingching said...

yes u r too greedy to have me!!! =p
ehmmm can make it together when u r back!!hahahaha.....btw,ur compliment is just too nice to be told for many times to me...and making me wanna do somemore next time for u all..hiak hiak xD

Hui Xian said...

Haha that's my intention XD
But it's really nice !!!

lingching said...

awww,thanks so much la sweetie ,the greedy girl...mahahahaha =D