In

Good-bye kiddie :'(


It's August! And I have stopped my teaching in tuition centre :)
Ohh August,I will surely enjoy this busy month with family and friends before I enter university.
Anyway,I'm already too used to spend my afternoon working at the centre.
Seven months of togetherness,I've started to miss those kids,their mischievous acts,their innocent remarks,their doubt in their homework and in life,and of course their voice of calling me jie jie :)
So,I made a decision to go to visit them and bring along some small gifts to the kiddies :D

pencil origami bookmark

cookies pops


Although it's just a small gift ,the kids are really happy and asking more cookies from me.
And one of the kids said to me :"jie jie,I give you one nugget , then can you give me one more cookie?"
Aww,I'm happy that they like the cookies so much !
I am very glad to see them!they are just too cute and treat me nice  :D
The touching part is when I went there,they welcomed me with sweet words!
The kids knew that I am no longer work there,so they asked me when I am going to university and kept saying they miss me and why I want to stop working this month since it's still August ,haha.
Some kids gave a note of wishes they wrote on the banana memo pad ,ohh banana,the latest fad among the world,even the kids also cannot resist its charm :p
Pencils,snack,stickers and bookmarks also given by them!^^


I know we are reluctant to leave one another,but this is life and I shall wish them all the best in future undertakings :)
And also a big thanks to all the teachers,I'm happy to work with all of you!
Thanks for the care and help,appreciate!
I've gained new experience ,grateful :)
May God bless all of you!
Jia you! ^^

Related Articles

0 comments: