In

Birthday celebration

 It's finally July and here come up with the birthday of dad and brother's birthday! :)
 Since it is public holiday so I am not working and sis no schooling , we decided to have a pre-celebration just a day earlier than the actual day!


The good weather in the morning ! blue blue sky with no haze,ahh,this is the beauty of the nature! :D


And of courseIi will surely do some cooking for the celebration:)
I try to make macaroon but my attempt was failed.
macaroon doesn't look like macaroon although it is more or less taste alike.


 hahaha,I should get more informed about how to do baking before I take the second try! xD


But I do not feel discouraged as the outcome of  my second dessert was pretty good!
the homemade birthday agar-agar! ^^

It should be blessed birthday but I couldn't find a 's' shape mould , so i replace the alphabet with 'z' O_O
As you can see,it is actually two layer with the bottom layer is the milo flavour! :目




It is just a very simple celebration at home with family,warm enough to be.
Home is the place where your heart forever will be :)

Simple dish.


Family 

 That's all from now,bye!




Related Articles

3 comments:

MinCy_M said...

the good day
keep it up !!
all the best !!

lingching said...

mincy,thanks yea,wish you have a good good day also,and jia you ! :D

Hui Xian said...

Nice !!!