In

Blessed be the name of the Lord! ^^


Yay, my weekends was an awesome one!
feel so loved and blessed !
I got a very special feeling that spring up in my heart and mind.
That is the love of God can be so great that we can do all things through HIM who give us strength :)

I was attending a meaningful charity concert last night,Saturday.
And I brought along two friends to this Kpop scharity show held in chinese high school.
The singers came all the way from Korea to batu pahat(a small town in johor) in order to run charity here!
Their performance were so good and they can sing very well and the IBIG band played the instruments well too!
This is their second time here and I managed to join their session for twice,the worship session last year and the charity concert :D

Some of the performers that night.




However,the atmosphere was not as ardent as expected due to the far distance between the stage and audience..
We can't have a closer look and interaction with the singers compared to last year's.
So all we can do is just clapping or waving our hands.
The singers  also trying their best out to heat up the atmosphere.
Their performance never fades though the not-so-warm environment. haha.

Yun-Hwa on the stage,he came last year .




the saxophonist , he is really talented!





The charity concert lasted for 1 hour 30 minutes.
All the performers gathered and sang a few songs before it came to the end of the concert.



And of course there is surely have people keep demanding for more songs from them,shouting echo.
As more and more people left the seats, the youngsters just buzz in towards the stage.
Either to shake hand or take photo with the performers.


The echo part of the performance..




Session of shaking hands and getting signatures from the singers.





Chin Lynn and I in front of the stage :)


The concert was held smoothly.
Thank God for the nice and kind people who support this meaningful event. :D


And a very good news to share with all of you!
I have finally baptised! ^^
yay!
I'm God's children and blessed with lots of good and nice brother and sister in Christ :)
After I have already undergo a series of baptism class and test plus interview,I am finally passed and qualified..
Praise the Lord!



I baptised under Gereja Grace Chinese Presbyterian Church.



Very glad that family and two good friends of mine came to witness this ceremony! :D

Family 



Thanks to Hong Chuan and Sharon for helping me to take photos,thanks so much!


The group photo.




Congratulation to those who baptised today!
Let us all continue to grow in Christ spiritually.
And be salt and light to glorify HIS name!
Because Jesus is the way,the truth and the life! :)

Hereby sharing a nice,meaningful songs.

Related Articles

4 comments:

Hui Xian said...

hey girl, it's great to see that you spent your weekends meaningfully :) Sorry that I'm not able to witness the baptize ceremony, but it's really great to hear that you have passed the test and finally be one of the child of Jesus Christ :) Stay happy for every moment in your life !

lingching said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,Xian! :) ye am every touched by your words ,it's okay u cnt join us yesterday cos u have your class then.so add oil in your coming test! ^^ and yeap am now His child,you can be the one too! Take care dear!

Hui Xian said...

I think maybe I will update my blog after mid term test or after our trip XD

lingching said...

good good i sure visit your blog! =D