In

the sisters!


oh yea, finally got ourselves the same shirt,sister shirt,for the first time! yay! =D
we like this shirt so much and well,it is on sales!
bought it with the 70% discounts is really worth to buy.
and we has been searching for this type of design for some time and yes we found! :)
*happyyyy

so yea,we went to dressing room to take photos!
hahah..
mirror!and both us just like to take photos ,for no reasons :p
and so lots of photos been taken and i chose some to post here...
b'cos too many nice photos we took xD






haha,although my sis is 6 years old younger than me but our kinship is close..
with some quarrels and some pakat-ness plus some grumbles and gossips...xD
errr,or perhaps am also naive with her,sometimes...=p
however,love her

Related Articles

3 comments:

Hui Xian said...

Ling Ching I just found out that you two having the same height !! Hehehehe

lingching said...

hahaha 角度问题 :P am a bit taller than my sis xD

Hui Xian said...

Oh oh I see XD